Umrah Visa Requirements:
A completed original Umrah visa application form. Passports should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the application form. Confirmed and non-refundable airline ticket. Departure from Saudi Arabia should be within two weeks from the date of entry.
Umrah visa procedure
1. Visa approval is subject to approval from the Saudi Embassy.
2. Recent passport size 02 color photographs with a blue background should be attached. The photograph must be a full-face view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled views are NOT accepted. Lady’s Pictures Must Be in Scarf. Hair & Ear Should Not Be Visible.
3. Copy of National I.D. Card for Above 18 Years, Form “B” If Children Travelling Other than Father.
4. Passports should be valid for at least 8 months from the date of submission of the Umrah Visa application form.
5. NICOP National Identity Card for overseas Pakistani people having an international passport must provide Original NICOP.
6. Nonresident Pakistan Origin Card POC with valid Pakistani visa at least 6 months validity
7. A bio Matric verification slip is required with the submission request. Etimad Center is performing its operations in all major cities of Pakistan where the applicant can visit between 9 a.m to 4 p.m from Monday to Friday.
8. Women and children should be accompanied by a husband/father or a male relative (Mahram)
9. A lady who Is 45 years & above, does not require mahram.
10. In the case Of Ladies & Children Traveling Other than Husband or Father, Proof of Mehram is required issued by NADRA (a marriage certificate / FRC Family Relation Certificate / Birth certificate for a child indicating the names of both parents). The Mahram must travel in and out of Saudi Arabia on the same flight.
Umrah visa validity
1. Umrah visa is valid for 30 days as per Hijri Calendar.
2. The visa for Umrah in Ramadan is Valid till the 10th Of Shawwal.
3. Umrah visas are not valid for work or residency.