The U.K. made up of England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland is an island nation in northwestern Europe. England’s birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles is home to the capital, London, a globally influential center of finance and culture. England is also the site of neolithic Stonehenge, Baths Roman spa, and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.
The whole process is given below:
The visa process is done online, which means you have to fill the forms online and provide the supporting documents in person at the UK Visa Application center Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, and Mirpur. The biometric is required for all applicants, and additional charges will be paid by the applicant for the biometric and visa processing by UK Visa Application Center.
- 2 recent photographs 35mm X 45mm, with a white background (none glossy paper).
- Valid passport with at least three blank visa pages and six months valid beyond the intended stay. All previous passport/s used for travel or not. For lost passport, if not mentioned, then police report.
- Original signed letter from the applicant’s company/employer stating name, position, salary, duration of employment, address and contact numbers of the employer, purpose, and duration of visit to UK.
- Hotel booking or letter of invitation from the UK with passport copy.
- National sales tax certificate for individuals if any.
- Confirmation of flight reservation.
- Proof of arrangements (hotel booking) during the stay in the UK.
- If you have been refused a visa by Embassy or High Commission in the last explanation about reason for trip and refusal.
- Personal Original Bank Statement update for the six months with bank letter.
- CNIC copy + Biform.
UK Business Visa from Pakistan Requirements
- – Proper invitation letter with your name, passport number, and company name from the sponsor company
- – Visit the UK government website for visas and immigration in Pakistan and apply for a visa online at AccessUK (link is given below)
- – Original passport with at least six months validity and must have one blank page.
- – Copies of all old/expired passports.
- – 1 photocopy of the front page of the current passport
- – Photo Copy of Nadra issued CNIC
- – 2 current photos, not more than 6-month-old as per UKBA standards
- – Evidence of arrangements made. Such as tour details/flight details/letter of invitation/evidence of sponsors immigration status in the UK
- – Letter of your employment, which should include your salary, position, date hired, and the approved leaves dates should be mentioned clearly. If you are dependent (Housewife, student, or child) then give the evidence of husband or father’s employment.
- – Evidence of the employment and all income stated on the application form. Such as: letter from employer / payslips / tax returns / business registration documents / business bank account statements
- – Evidence of being in education (where applicable)
- – Evidence of qualifications obtained
- – Evidence of the monthly income stated on application form. Such as: Bank statements / bank books / bank letter / balance certificate / tax returns / crop receipts
- – Evidence of ability to meet costs of a trip, as stated on the application form. Such as The bank
statements of the person paying for the trip
- – Evidence of assets like property or land. Such as Property deed / mortgage statements/tenancy agreements / accountant’s letters/land registration documents
- – Evidence of UK accommodation and travel details such as hotel booking confirmation /
travel booking confirmation / travel agent confirmation /sponsor accommodation details
- – Evidence of your marital status, such as marriage certificate / civil partnership certificate/divorce certificate/death certificate
- – Evidence of family members remaining in your home country whilst you travel
- – Any other documentation. Such as evidence of any correspondence/ TB certificate
- – Children under the age of 16 who are traveling alone must provide consent of both parents. If there is a minor with a subject of a custody order, evidence of custody and the other parent’s consent must also be provided. If only one parent is traveling with a minor child, a letter of consent from the other parent allowing the child to travel is required.
- – Copy of “B” form-Nadra- computerized (in case of traveling with children)
- – Nadra Marriage form in English (in case of traveling with wife or husband)
- – Bank Statement of the last 6 months
- – Air ticket reservation Print out
- – Hotel Reservation Or
- – If you have an invitation from a sponsor, then the following documents are required along with it: Copy of Passport of the sponsor, Bank Statement of the sponsor of last 6 months
- – Any other documentation/information showing your ties to Pakistan, like property documents, any wealth certificates, etc
Note: All visa charges are non-refundable in case of Visa rejection or Delay.
Duration of stay / Visa Processing time
Visa Processing Time 45 to 50 working days.