Uzbekistan is famous for mosques, mausoleums, and Silk Road. Tashkent is the capital of Uzbekistan. It is located in central Asia and is a landlocked country. Uzbekistan has the largest gold deposits in the world. Samarkand, Bukhara, Andijan, and Tashkent are the main cities of Uzbekistan. Uzbek handicrafts like wood carving, gold embroidery, calligraphy, painted and carved tables, lacquered boxes, and many other items are very famous across the globe.
Uzbekistan Visa Policy
Uzbekistan has the policy to issue visas for four types of travel purposes which is for Tourism, Business, Study, and Diplomatic visa.
Uzbekistan Tourist Visa Types
Uzbekistan e visa
- Uzbekistan Work Visa
- Uzbekistan Transit Visa
- Uzbekistan Business Visa
Uzbekistan Visit Visa Requirements
- Passport Original.
- 3 Passport Size Photo.
- N. I. C. photo Copy.
Uzbekistan Visit Visa Terms & Condition
- The Visa fee once deposited shall NOT BE refunded in case of visa application is rejected/denied by the authorities in Uzbekistan.
- All visitors should have a valid return ticket and a passport valid for a minimum period of six months.
- However, visa regulations and costs are subject to change
- Visa Approval is Subject to Immigration Puri Tours is not responsible in case of Visa is rejected/delayed, visa fee is Non-Refundable in any case.
- Over-staying in Uzbekistan your visa will result in fines and detentions.
- The Embassy/ Immigration of Uzbekistan recommends all their eligible applicants to strictly follow the Rules and Regulations in order to avoid any delay.
- Since the visa policy is being monitored by the Uzbekistan authorities, therefore, the instructions provided by the Embassy are subject to change without any prior notification.
Uzbekistan Visit Visa Services
Puri Tours &Travels provides the visit visa of Uzbekistan and other nationalities of the world at a low cost. Rehman Travels offer the travel and tour packages of Uzbekistan at affordable rates with Cheap flights to Tashkent.
Uzbekistan Visit Visa fee
Uzbekistan Visit Visa price from Pakistan is Rs 20000. Get all the information of Uzbekistan Visa on puri Tours & Travels. Our services are available 24/7 at +923053055557
Uzbekistan Tour Packages
Puri Travels provide the facility to travel to Uzbekistan and they offer different Uzbekistan tour packages.
Things to do in Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan has many amazing attractions for tourists and travelers like Registan, Gur-e-Amir, Bibi Khanum mosque, Shahi-Zinda, Ark of Bukhara, Kalyan Minaret, Afrasiyab, Amir Timur Museum, Lake Charvak, Navoi Theater, Tashkent Tower, and Minor mosque. Chorsu Bazaar is a popular and traditional bazaar of Tashkent.
Uzbekistan Travel Tips
- Learn a few words of the Uzbek language
- Explore Silk Road
- The train used for transport
- Valid Passport
- Return Ticket
- Use bottled water
Is there any Uzbekistan embassy in Pakistan?
The Uzbekistan embassy is located in Islamabad.
Address: House 40, Khayaban-e-Iqbal Road, Sector F-8, Islamabad, Pakistan
Telephone: 92 51 2264746
Is vaccination required for Uzbekistan?
yes, it’s mandatory for travelers in Uzbekistan. But it is recommended in some cases for travelers. For typhoid, hepatitis, and measles vaccination is required. If you become ill during your trip so it is important to take vaccination before you travel to Uzbekistan. Take vaccination before 4 to 6 weeks of travel.
How long is the processing time of the Uzbekistan Visa?
Uzbekistan Visa processing time 3-10 working days. With a letter of invitation (LOI) an embassy issues the visa on the same day but without a letter of invitation, it takes three to ten days. But it also depends on the embassy. Extension of a tourist visa is not allowed whereas business visas are easier to extend.
What is the best time to visit Uzbekistan?
April, May, and September to early November is the best time to visit Uzbekistan. In these months the weather of Uzbekistan is warm and dry. November to March the weather is very cold and best for those who like to visit in chilly weather. Uzbekistan weather is an extreme continental climate and it is a safe country for tourists.
There are no reviews yet.